iRaffles is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. iRaffles website is located at www.raffles.com.pk, In this document, “we”, “our” and “us” refer to iRaffles, and “you”, “your” “user,” mean users of the Sites.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and other payment information
- Your iRaffles ID if you have one
WE WILL USE THIS INFORMATION FOR:
- To administer our Sites and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our Sites to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our Sites, when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Sites safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you of our Sites about goods or services that may interest you or them, or to contact you if you have not checked out or to follow up on abandoned shopping carts or to see if there was a problem with your use of the Sites.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Our policy is to not share the information described above with third parties outside of iRaffles without your prior consent. We may, however, share the information we collect about you in limited circumstances including to:
a) we pass your delivery address and telephone number to our partner courier companies in case they need to contact you directly if there is a problem with your delivery;
- b) we pass certain personal information to third party payment management companies to enable them to verify your credit or debit card details;
- c) we pass certain purchasing information and use of discounts to business partners who facilitate such discount schemes, provided you have previously registered with them.
- d) we pass your personal information to business partners who provide us with and assist us in operating customer service management software, designed to improve and manage our interaction with customers and your customer service experience.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Sites.
- Service providers whom we may employ to assist us in carrying out and then analyzing the results of customer surveys or questionnaires.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, subpoena or court order or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements.
- If we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to: prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss to us; prevent or report suspected illegal activity; protect anyone’s rights, property, or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- If you otherwise consent or direct us to share your information with third parties.
If you wish to not receiving marketing emails from iRaffles, you can contact us. Please note that if you decide for not receiving marketing emails, this may take a few days to process your request and that you may continue to receive promotional or marketing materials during this time.
How We Protect Your Information
We use a variety of information-security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access to it.
- Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your part. You should create a strong password and protect against unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you transmit to us and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that you do so at your own risk.
Our Sites are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under the age of 13, please stop using our Sites. It is our policy not to knowingly solicit or permit children under the age of 13 to provide their personal information for any purpose.
THIRD PARTY SITES